Saturday, October 02, 2004

Super Saturday!

Woke up quite early today... Laze around in front of the TV first before I whip up my bfast.. As hubbie is fasting today (bayar balik 1 hari utang posa last yr due to his knee ops), I prepared a simple bfast for myself... Login to msn but nobody's around so I went offline.... At 12pm, watched Meteor Garden @ Ch8 till 2pm... Before tat managed to catch kissy online & chat for awhile...


At around 2 plus, I made murtabak maggi for my lunch... Actually MIL called up to go over her hse as she cooked Siput Masak Lemak Cili Padi.. Told her tat we will come later... After Asar prayer, we both went to Shing Shiong Bedok Reservoir to do some groceries shopping for our chalet next week... Was so happy tat I managed to spemt below cost than what I have estimated.. :D


After spending an hr there, we then headed to MIL's hse... SIL & her children had reached there...We actually bought cempedak and asked SIL to fry it.... Hubbie break his fast there... SIL also fried pisang nangka..Nicee!!!


Went back home around 9.15pm.. Tomoro morning me & SIL had planned to go Geylang to buy baju kurung for her hubby, son & also my hubbie... :) Tomoro will be an early rise and shine for me & hubbie!


Till then!! Byeee!!!




My Murtabak Maggi

No comments: