Thursday, October 07, 2004

Journey of my Life!

When I looked out my window at 6.45am tis morning, I saw students in uniform walking...Oh How I miss those days going to school early in the morning.. Walking in the morning breeze with frens with no worries in our mind except for EXAMS...

Looking back in my journey of life, I asked myself... "What have I done so far in life? Have I achieve what I want? Am I happy now?"

  • Family - I have a wonderful family.. I lurve my parents & 2 siblings very much.. They are all I ever have in this world besides my hubbie...

  • Hubbie - I'm blessed to have him as my husband. He understand me, accept me for who I am and shower me with his love..Never even grumbled on my silly-ness or any mistakes tat I've done..I know tat I can't live w/o him...I really love him so much..

  • In-Laws - I have a great family in-laws. Both my PIL are so understanding and caring towards me. Including my SIL & BILs..They treat me as their own sister not in laws.. They never compare me with others.. Alhamdulillah..What else can I ask for? I really lurve them...

  • Friends - Along my 27 years of life, I've made many frens with diff kinds of characters...I never regret knowing each and everyone of my frens be it, an aquaintance or a true fren...I really treasure every friendship made..W/o frens, life will be full of loneliness...No doubt in life, there are bound to occur misunderstandings between frens but for me, I took it as a lesson in life so as to avoid it in future... For this, I would like to thank my dearest fren, Nora (kissy) for her friendship tat she has given me for the past 5 years..She stood by me during my single days till I'm now married. We share lots of happy and sad moments together...How can I ever forget her advices & encouragment given to me all this while? It really brought me strength in my life...She is one of the impt person in my life..I lurve being with her and for who she is.... In fact I lurve all my frens...

  • Education - Alhamdulillah, I;m fortunate tat my dad had given me good education in life. He'd seen me thru kindergarten till my days in polytechnic. He even willing to fork out the money if I want to take up any courses... Thanks Dad!

  • House - I know it's a dream of every person to have their own house. Alhamdulillah, now I have achieve tat dream in life.. Both hubbie & me had gotten our own nest since early last year.. Syukur..At least we have a shelter to live in...

  • Kids - After 1.5 years of marriage, Allah has finally blessed us with a lil one. Our prayers have been answered when I got to know tat I'm pregnant in July. Now with 4 mths pregnant, awaiting for the moment to see our lil one next March 05... Insya Allah.... Alhamdulillah for the rezeki...

Life is full of ups and down. One moment you're up there, the other moment you're nowhere. Treasure what you have now before Allah "snatch" it back one fine day...

That's Life!


No comments: