Monday, October 25, 2004

Cooling Monday!!

This morning received news tat MIL's younger sis who resides at Pahang passed away... Was quite shocked cos she's in good health and is a strong woman.. But Allah loves her more... Hubbie called informing me to just get ready our passport and few clothings as we are to go Pahang with BIL & PIL... BIL will drive up and hubbie will be his co-driver... I was actually in dazed cos I was half asleep as the weather is soo colling after the heavy rain... Switched on PC & login to MSN.. Waiting for hubbie to respond... At last hubbie told me tat we didn't have to go Pahang.. But both MIL & FIL will take a bus back to Malacca and from there BIL (who stays in Malacca) will fetch them and drive them to Pahang...


Login to ewah2 to have a chat with the gurlz... Luckily today's menu for break-fast is simple... Roti John & Epok2 Telor... Took a nap around 4pm..Was quite tired... Woke up at 5pm and started for the Roti John making... Gave SIL some of the Roti John as she is still at MIL's place...






After our break-fast, hubbie wanted to go JB to top up petrol... Around 9 plus we went in JB... Top up petrol, buy my magazine & off we went to Last Kopek to have our early supper... had kway teow goreng & tembikai Susu while hubbie had his mee hong kong & teh ais limau & not forgetting Udang Goreng Tepong.. By 11pm, we reached Spore...





Got msg from kissy tat her home PC kiok oredy..aisey..pity her...I understand her feeling cos we know we cudn't live w/o our PCs...hehe..Hopefully miracle will happen & yur PC wikk be back to normal hor kiccy!!! ;)


Hubbie's going for his reservist tomoro..2 weeks of "holiday" for him...He's simply looking forward for tomoro..hehe.. This week will be office hr for him & next week will start the shift.. Morning, Night, Off, Off...syiokk!! Luckily I had ironed his reservist uniform earlier... So now I'm gonna read my magazines tat I bought from JB... Tata!!!

No comments: