Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Go Away Bug-gy!!!

I have to backdate the time of this entry as I came home from SGH nearly 1 am... My paternal granny was admitted to hospital. She had a fall earlier on today and back of her head hit the coffee table..According to my aunty, blood was oozing out profusely..So my aunt put some honey on it and cleaned the blood...It stopped for awhile.. When my the other aunty & uncle reached home, they brought granny to hospital where doctor had to stitch her head.. It has been umpteen times she had slipped & fall but tis time is a serious one.. Gosh!! I'm so worried abt her...


After hubbie finished his terawih, he picked me up and off we zoomed to SGH A&E where all my uncles & aunties including my parents and sis have been there... Went to see granny in the observation ward and thanked god tat she is conscious...But she's a bit blur... Heard tat her stitch is long... Euww!! Awating to be warded as there is no bed available at tat moment.. Around 10pm, then she was wheel-chaired to the ward... Actually she refuses to be warded but doctor need to do MRI scanning on her to ensure that there is no blood clot and tat the injury does not affect her brain.. I pray tat everything will be alright for her.. Insya Allah...


We went off from SGH at around 12.10am... It was raining heavily...Phew!! Luckily we got raincoat with us.. While the rest of my aunties & uncles drove back home, we have to take our time to put on our raincoats and ride slowly in the heavy rain...


Anyway today I was having a bad flu..It just wudn't go away...Plus a terrible sore throat..Arghhh!! Hate tis!!! But Alhamdulillah I managed to fast... I tink I finished up almost a box of tissue... And now my nose is just like a clown...Helep!!! Wish tat by tomoro it will go away... Just taken the flu medicine....


Here is my break-fast menu: Instant Na'an with Chicken Curry...A simple dish...cos I got no mood to cook today as my whole body very the weak...





No comments: