Sunday, October 31, 2004

2 more weeks to go!

Wow! We had reached the 17th days of Ramadan...Isn't it fast? Next week will be the last weekend den the following week will be Hari Raya...isk isk isk!! I still have yet to buy the kuihs stuff... Kalau tak beli nampaknya tak buat ah kuih...hehe... Anyway I told myself tat I just make 3 or 4 types of cookies...Unlike last yr, I made a total of 8 or 9 cookies...Last year ghairah beb!! Maklumlah pirst time raya sebagai isteri & raya kat umah sendiri... But tis yr, oops sorry!! With my semi-heavy tummy, I dunt tink I can make tat much cookies...Else my whole body will be aching for raya!! hehe..


Well, today I woke up at 11am...Wow!! I tink bcos of the coff mixture tat made me stoink and woke up late....My coff much much better than yesterday... Today once again we break-fast at MIL's place... I made jemput2 udang to be brought over at MIL's place... SIL cooked Nasi Ayam Goreng Pedas & Nasi Ayam Goreng Biasa, Chilli Crab & Bubur Cha Cha... Had a sumptuous break-fast today!!


Went back only at 10.30pm... BIL & family will be going back to Malacca tomoro afternoon... Tomoro hubbie will be on his nite shift....And I will be posted to Bedok, my parents' place.. Hopefully by tomoro, my granny can be discharged.. Pity my aunties, uncles & dad who had to go to and fro to SGH.. Tonite, dad, sis & my aunt will be staying overnite to accompany granny else, she will throw tantrum..


Oh well, did I tell u guys tat I can now feel my lil' one kicking me...Altho' it's a soft kick but yesterday nite was like kicking vigourously till I can't really sleep... Wah!! What will happen if I'm in my 7 mths onwards...Surely the kicking is harder than tis..hehe.. I guess my lil' one bery the active inside...hehe..


Ok lah, my eyes cannot tahan oredy...I'm going to bed now...Luckily I had finished frying our fried rice for sahur... Now time to rest my aching body... Have a great week ahead of you guys & happy preparing for the coming raya!! :)




No comments: