Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can't stand the noise!!!

At 9.30am, I was awakened by the renovation noise from upstairs... The noise was unbearable till I feel like shouting!! Arghhh!! I need my sleep!!! As I'm not able to sleep properly after sahur, I just wanna continue my beauty sleep but tis irritating noise just cudn't go away! So I decided to sleep at my sofa.. Still, I just managed to tido-tido ayam only... iskk...


After much hesitation, I decided to wake up and washed myself... The noise still continue bugging my ears... How I wish I cud get out of the house at tat moment... On my PC, checked email & login to ewah2...


Today menu for break-fast - Black Pepper Seafood Spaghetti, Samosa & Epok-Epok Telor (courtesy from MIL) .. After hubbie went for his terawih, I quickly make bagedils to be eaten for sahur... And kept the rest in the freezer... Ironed clothes & hanged the washed clothes... Now after finishing my terawih, I feel sleeping...Yesh!! sleep!! My feet & body are aching now... Today feel so tired...


I tink have to stop here lah....Cannot tahan anymore...I need my bed now! Byee guys!




No comments: