Monday, October 18, 2004

Sleepy Monday!

Woke up at 10am... Was still so sleepy but I forced myself to wake up... After wasing up, on my PC and checked emails... Login to ewah2 and chatted with the rest.... Nuthing much to do today... Kept yawning all the way...


Tried to take a nap noon time but the renovation werk by the neighbour upstairs really put me off from my sleep... Had a minor headache due to the noise... Luckily still can maintain...


Today break-fast menu: Mee Kuah Merah & Ayam Goreng.. Start to cook early as I can rest after tat.. Hubbie came home around 6.20pm... I was busy preparing for the break-fast....


Now I'm in my stoinky mood...Eyes cannot open! iskk.... but gotta do my terawih first before i can go to sleep... *yawning* Better stop here lah.... Byee all!




No comments: