Sunday, October 24, 2004

Aching Sunday!

Today I woke up at 10.30am..Bayar niat ah! Ponat sekali!! After washing up, I watched the last bit of SPS den off to prepare Kentang Ball for the break-fast menu to be brought over to MIL's hse...


By 3pm, I finished everything...I took a rest before going over to MIL's place after Asar prayer..
Over at MIL's place, SIL cooked Laksa... So yummy...She knows tat me & MIL wanted to eat Laksa so she prepared for today's break-fast...FIL bought Otak-Otak & Putu Piring...


After break-fast, hubbie, his nephew, Farhan & FIL went for terawih prayer while I waited for hubbie at MIL's place... My tummy so bloated by then... So senak seh... I can only rest w/o helping SIL to clear all the food... MIL asked me to take a nap but nah!! I better not else I can't sleep later at nite...


After hubbie finished his terawih, we went back home around 10.15pm... Luckily I had ironed hubbie's werk clothes...I just hanged the washed clothes outside the corridor and then took my hot bath & did my Isyak & Terawih prayer... Now my whole body is aching... I better sleep early today.... *yawn*


Have a great week ahead guys!! Byee!




No comments: