Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Geylang Si Paku Geylang!

Today I continued my sleep peacefully after hubbie went to werk... Woke up to realised it's 11am.. Best!!! No more sound of renovation anymore..phew! Switched on my PC and as usual check emails, reply emails & chat... At the same time thinking on wat to cook for break-fast...


Hubbie then suggested to eat western style food... So menu for today:- Baked bean, egg, hashbrown, fish fillet, boneles chicken & nuggets... So today I can take my time in frying those... Tot of goung Geylang around 4pm but no fwen lah...My sis was out so have to forgo the idea.... Chatted with them till 5.45pm den off to fry those food...


Told hubbie tat after break-fast, I wanna go Geylang with my sis as he will be going for his terawih... He gave me $$ to spent since I wanted so much to eat Haig Rd S-11 Putu Piring & Dengdeng...


Went out after Double Happiness II ended... Met my sis @ McDonald Bus-stop... Hey! It's great to go Geylang during weekdays nite u know! The human traffic is so smooth!! Met shanah & Madi there...After a few rounds of "tawaf", we decided to buy my dengdeng & get the putu-piring and off to TKC.. See-see, look-look in there den went back home.. Reached home at 9.30pm... Hubbie then called telling me tat he had finished his terawih and on his way back...


Ate my Putu Piring..I finished all 6 putu piring mind you!! hahaha... Terubat kempunan gue!! heheehe... Ate dengdeng few pieces and now my tummy feel so bloated...What's more my tummy seems growing..today I see changes in my tummy liao!! It's getting bigger..hehe.. My belly button is coming out...hahahaha... oops!


Ok ok...I better stop here...Feel so warm now...Wanna take my hot bath now... Papai all!!!



Our break-fast menu..Western Style Delight..

The Putu Piring & Dengdeng..yum yum!

No comments: