Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Ohh Soo Mendak Day!

Weather today still so wet...No sunshine at all...There goes my clothes outside not getting any drier... aisey.... Hubbie went for his reservist at 8.10am just now..He has to report to Kallang Base at 8.30am... I continued my sleeping till 10 plus... Woke up and switched on my PC... Respond to the emails, chat in the msn & ewah2...


Hubbie called asking what's for break-fast later... Told him since we have kway teow, why not just make fried kway teow and fried some chicken..so settled! At about 3 plus, I prepared the ingredients and put aside.... Will start cooking around 6pm... Took a nap for awhile and only awake when hubbie reached home at 5.30pm...


Tot of asking hubbie along to go Geylang but too bad he's tired...I want to buy kebab & putu piring again!! Nevermind, shall go next week when hubbie is having his 2 off days.... Oh no!! I started to yawn oready at this hr...


okay okay...I shall take my leave now... Byee!!!




No comments: