Sunday, October 03, 2004

Miss the kiddos!



The lurvely kiddos!! Aina, Hidayah & Ariff...



The oh so mentel Hidayah posing...



Another mentel pose!


I really miss those kiddos! It has been quite sometimes tat I last seen them... Miss their kecoh-ness around... :) Photos courtsey from my sis as my parents and her visited my grandma's hse just now.. Heard tat she had a fall... Luckily it's not a bad one.. phew!



In the morning, we went to Geylang.. Met SIL & her hubbie at Pasar Geylang... Headed to one nyonya shop selling guys baju kurung.. Tot of buying hubbie's baju kurung there... But too bad no size and the color wanted oso not available... aiseyman... And the nyonya doesn't want to take anymore tempahan... Well, good for SIL's hubbie & son, they got their color & sizes... Nampak gaya, nak kene pi carik lah baju yg sedondon dgn gue punya kat tempat lain..hur hur hur...



After much walking, my feet really ache!! Wah! Once I reached home, I on the aircon full blast plus the fan some more and relax myself on my bed... Peh penat kaki gue!! Hubbie finished up his reports while I ironed hubbie's clothes & sewed some of his tercabut hook... Took another bath as it was sooo hot...Den after Zohor prayer, we went off to MIL's place as SIL had finished cooking Asam Pedas Ikan Duri (Daun kesum) & Rendang Paru & Limpa..



Spent few hrs there..Around 5pm, we leave MIL's place to go to Gvalue to buy my toiletries & topping up of groceries...



Well, I have to stop here... Tomoro is another brand new week & I'm in my 17th weeks of my pregnancy.. Fast yeah! I'm so looking forward for this coming weekend as we're having our ewah2 chalet... Last activities before Ramadhan... Next activity wil be the breaking of fast together.... Hv a great week ahead of you guys!! tata!!

No comments: