Saturday, October 16, 2004

2nd Ramadhan..

Woke up around 10.15am tis morning... After washing up, I prepared the ingredients for samosa as tomoro there will be a gathering at MIL's place with hubbie's siblings & in-laws... Hubbie asked me to just bring samosa...


At 12pm, watched Meteor Garden while folding the triangular samosa...Finished everything at about 2.45pm.. Cleaned up and took a rest for awhile... After Asar prayer, we decided to go over Orchard to pay CT Bank bills and then off to Bussorah St... Unfortunately, hubbie's bike could not start.. The battery is giving way... So hubbie said tat we'll cancel the trip to Orchard & Bussorah St.. Aisey.. I really wanted to buy Briyani Dam over at Bussorah St... Hubbie tried to jump start the bike and phew! it managed to start.. We quickly went over the bike shop at Ubi and get the battery changed.. I told hubbie since the battery has been changed, why not we just go over to Bussorah St? Hubbie said OK!! Yahooo! Meaning I can get to eat Briyani Dam for break-fast...


First hubbie went to Ah Boy @ Kelantan Lane to buy helmet then off to Bussorah St.. Met my fren, Rohani & her hubbie there... It was soo packed there... And the queue for the Nasi Briyani is soo long too... Aisey... As we were queing, saw the newscaster, Alawiyah Siz with a videoman trying to capture the hiruk-pikuk of Bussorah St...Suddenly I remembered tat last yr, during Ramadhan too, we both went over there and this Alawiyah Siz was recording Ramadhan Edition for the programme Detik... Managed to catch the glimpse of our faces in tat program over the TV..hehe.. Tis time dunno if our face being captured in the program again? hehe...


After getting 2 packets of Briyani, we went off as we just cudn't buy anyting else as the place was packed with ppl... Zoomed back to MIL's place and break-fast there...MIL cooked Mee Hoon goreng & fried chicken...FIL bought Air Kathirah... (sooo niceee the air) ..


At around 7.30pm, hubbie went for his terawih..This time, MIL became hubbie's pillion to the mosque as she's having trouble to walk far distance...Pity her... FIL had took the bus to the mosque earlier on...I went home on my own..


Ohh no!! I keep yawning..Iskk! So sleepy but force myself not to sleep! :) Hv a great Sunday guys!!


p/s: today no picture on my break-fast menu..hehe...

No comments: