Saturday, July 31, 2004

Dag Dig Dug!!

Had my 2nd appt with my gynae at 9.30am..As it was raining outside plus hubbie is watching his faveret team, Liverpool Vs Porto, we left home for the clinic @ 10am instead...Reached Dr Aziz Clinic around 10.15am...Got no. 18 & was shocked tat the calling number is only No. 2...Aiyohh.. need to wait for hrs...We then went to 7-11 for our light bfast..Bough Polar Curry Puffs & mineral water....After finished eating, we went in the clinic to find seats...Luckily they played Kuliah Cinta VCD..At least the pregnant moms waiting there wunt be bored...


For almost 3 long hrs den it's my turn....Went in to see Dr Aziz...He scanned my stomach & was so delighted to see the tiny baby heartbeat flickering on the screen..Both me & hubbie were smiling...When he checked my waterbag, he was shocked tat my waterbag grows from 12mm to 30mm..hehe... So it changed my EDD from 22nd March 05 to 16th March 05...A week earlier...And my baby grow only 1mm more than before..So the tiny baby is only 13mm..hehe.... Dr told me tat my pregnancy is now stable & the baby has a heartbeat..Alhamdulillah.... So he scheduled to see me again in a month time...


Went out to the counter to get the medicines & set the appt date..So Next appt will be 28th Aug... So I tink by then I'm in my 11 weeks of pregnancy....I was so happy tat I didn't have to draw any blood today..I just can't imagine when it's time for me to draw blood...I'm just scared of needles poking into me...Helep!!


We bought lunch outside as I'm not in the mood to cook today..hehehe... Dropped by at PIL's place for awhile...Had our packet lunch there...After 45mins there, we went home... Klopez & Nahar will be coming to our place later as they need to send Klopez's PC to get hubbie to check...


I managed to take a nap for awhile before my bro came to return the installation CDs....Awhile later, Klopez & Nahar came by... Bro had to go back as he's in nite shift today.... We ordered pizza from Pizza Hut & chicken drumlets...


Oh no!! Now I'm feeling sleepy oredy..hehe..We are contemplating to go JB either today or tomoro...If tomoro, we can join Bunnyz & hubbie and also kissy who will be sending their Hari Raya kains to the tailor in JB....We shall confirm it later...


Kay lah me gotta go now...Have an enjoyable weekend...Bye!!





Left: My 13mm tiny baby Right: My 30mm water bag

No comments: