Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Eat & Eat & Eat!!

Wah..I tink I put in a lot of weight oredy...Always eat & eat & eat...Eventho' I ate a lil' everytime but I tink almost 2 hrs I will get hungry again...I tink I'm feeling tired to see myself keep eating..hehehe


Tis morning I cooked fried rice as hubbie is on MC..He went to the doc last nite as he's running a high fever yesterday....Got some medicine & luckily today he looks much better...At least today I had his company at home...


MIL gave us Roti Kirai, Curry Chicken & some salad for lunch..So I dunt have to cook lunch today... *phew* Didn't do much things today except for surfing the net, reading up pregnancy book & watching DVD...


Now just finished watching Double Happiness @ Ch 8...Gonaa find something to do else I will get bored easily...


Yesh! Tomoro oredy Thursday...So just a day before weekends' coming... & Friday, hubbie agreed to have dinner at Seoul Garden..Yippieee!!! I wanted to eat the Schezuan Chicken so much..hehe..Had asked kissy & the rest of the guys along....Hopefully we can eat to our fill together-gether tis Friday!!! hehehe


Hubbie is asking me to make some spaghetti as he said he had tis feeling of eating tat cos tat day when I made for him, he cudn't eat it due to his loya-ness..hehe.. wait!! Wait!! Dunt tell me he oso mengidam?? Hahahahaa....


Better go off now to make some spaghetti...I can eat tat too..hehe..papai!!!


No comments: