Saturday, July 17, 2004

Out to see the Sun...

Went to the doctor tis morning to report the coff problem..Was given a coff mixture & vitamin C pills...Hubbie bought prata for bfast..After ate my bfast, I took the coff medicine....Den I went to rest...Feel quite sleepy cos I did not sleep well last nite...Was awake for nearly 2 hrs just bcos of tis bad coff.. So I tossed & turned and managed to sleep while hubbie went to service his bike nearby..
 
Around 3 plus, me & hubbie went Orchard to meet up with kissy, Klopez, Nahar & Nezam..We arrived first & headed straight to Optic Point to collect my hubbie's specs... Then we went to Kinokuniya to buy book on pregnancy.. kissy met us in the bookstore itself...After paying for the book, we then proceeded to Lucky Plaza to have our lunch..I had Seafood Bee Hoon Soup, hubbie had Chicken Cutlet & kissy had Carrot Cake.. Klopez, Nahar & Nezam came later... They had their lunch there too...
 
We then went to lepak at our usual hangout, Starbucks Paragon.. As usual we had our chit chatting session till 8.30pm before all of us made our way back...Anyway Klopez & Nahar need to drop by Nahar's bro place before they go in to JB with Nezam late nite.. So sad me & hubbie can't join the late nite JB trip anymore... :(
 
Hubbie wanted to buy food back as he's fasting tomoro (Puasa Nazar lah katakan..Finally our wish came true so dia nak puasa... hehe)..We went Bedok to find food till we reached at 416, a new food chain..Bought Fried Rice for myself & Sambal Fried Rice for hubbie.. We den went to my parent's hse for awhile...Mum cooked gado-gado...Hubbie ate a bit but I ate my Fried Rice.. Chit chat for awhile before we went back at 10pm...
 
Reached home, on my pc & started chatting with kissy & nymph... Had a conference conversation.. Had my bath and continue chatting with nymph as kissy had already surrender to her bed..hehe
 
Kay lah better stop here...Good nite & papai!!

No comments: