Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Feeling not so ok!

I was awake as early as 6.30am..I didn't managed to sleep back..Even tho' I felt so sleepy but I just cudn't go to sleep...Went down with hubbie to buy Nasi Lemak..Hubbie then went to werk.. Had my bfast before switching on my PC....

 
At around 12pm, I tried to sleep...Managed to catch only 30 mins of nap...Asked hubbie on what to cook today as I didn't have any idea but he himself had no idea too..So he suggested to tapau back from Haig Rd...Ohew! Dunt have to cook!!

 
Waited for hubbie to come back with the food...Waiting hungrily!!! hehe...HUbbie came home at 7pm...Layed out the food for dinner...Wow! Hubbie bought so much food...We ate Satay, Popiah Goreng, Mee Hoon Goreng & cempedak Goreng...Really so kenyang....!!



 
Now suddenly I feel giddy...I feel my stomach bloated...Arghh..Hate tis feeling....I put some axe oil on my forehead & lie on my bed for awhile...I just dunt feel good...Helep!!! But I really wanna watched the new drama series in Suria, Tetangga...Hopefully I can get up to watch...

 
I better stop here...Bye!!


7 more days to KL!!

No comments: