Friday, July 30, 2004

Advance Besday Celebration...

I shud have save my entry first before I post anything...Now it's gone!! SHIT!! Fed up if this happened!!! I shall make it short for tis entry..

 
We had Mal's besday celebration at Sakura Rest just now over lunch...Mal was so surprised by the "surprise" tat we got for her..hehe....Ros, hope u like the celebration, gift & the bouquet of geberas...!!! Anyway those present were Mal, Bunnyz, Klopez, nymph, Kak Sun, shanah, kissy & myself..





Soon after the rest headed back to their offices, me, kissy & shanah went aheaad with our window shopping spree...Kissy took haf day today just to accompany me..Xie Xie hOr kissy!! hehe..We go jalan2 before we went in to McDonald to rest our butt...Ordered drinks & we chatted for nearly 2 hrs...Went to Carrefour to kill time as Bunnyz will be knocking off at 6pm... After spending around half an hr at Carrefour, we proceeded to Coffee Bean where shanah wanted to try the new Ice Blended there.. Bunnyz came down shortly...

 
After awhile, we headed to Tekka where Klopez has been waiting for us there..shanah had to go back as she has something to attend at nite...Once we reached Tekka, we headed straight to the place where we bought something for "someone" ;) After purchasing tat "something", we went over to Tekka Mall to jalan2 before we stopped by at BK to grab some light snacks while waiting for my hubbie & bunnyz's hubby to come...


Once they arrived, we went to Komala Villas to have our dinner there...Had  a kecohrable dinner there...After dinner, we sent off Klopez to the nearest bus stop before we proceeded to Shing Shong supermarketwhere Bunnyz wanted to get something...Ended up all of us bought some stuffs... We left Tekka Mall around 9.30pm...





My bro came by for awhile after his morning shift...He wanted to borrow hubbie's installation CDs as he needs to re-format Bedok's PC...

 
Now I'm chatting with kissy, Klopez & Bunnyz in the MSN...Had a wonderful time today..Now I'm feeling so sleepy & tired....As much as I tot I can wake up late tomoro but too bad, I got my gynae appt tomoro morning @ 9.30am... Well I better sleep now...Have a great weekend guys!! Enjoy! Bye!!

No comments: