Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Feeling lethargic...

Tat's how I'm feeling today...Feel so tired suddenly & sleepy too...Luckily today I didn't have to cook dinner cos MIL gave me Udang Masak Lemak Belimbing & Urap Kacang Botol.. Tat's hubbie's feveret dishes.. :D I cooked kway teow goreng for lunch since I suddenly had a crave on eating tat..Luckily I got all the ingredients...Gave MIL some of the kway teow...

 
At around 2.30pm, I felt asleep...Woke up just to realise tat it's oredy 4pm..Gosh! I slept for 1.5hrs.. I tink today I'm in no mood to do anything...hmmmm.....Hubbie came back around 6.40pm...After he's taken his bath, I layout dinner for him...As usual we will eat dinner while watching Double Happiness...

 
Now waiting for the Final Anugerah to be aired at 9.30pm..Let see who will win...Anyway my vote goes to Aqmal..He's good!! He got powerful voice...Hope he can win!!

 
Kay lah now I'm waiting for my partner in crime to be online in msn..Need to catch up lotsa things wif her since she was busy with her roadshow the whole day...Shall stop here for today... Enjoy yur midweek tomoro guys!!! Papaii...

8 more days to go KL!!!!

No comments: