Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Hate the flu bug!!!

Arghhh!!! I'm down with flu & sore throat.. Sneezy Luckily I didn't have any fever...Thank God. Else I'll be so lemau & lembik the whole day...


Today is another super fast day for me @ werk cos there's quite a lot of werk to be done..But the PCs there are damn slow & they keep having error & tat caused a wastage of time in doing our werk.. But anyway I managed to finish my werk by the end of the day..


We went to Golden Shoe for lunch..Had Kway Teow Hong Kong tat cost me $2 only..Cheap & delicious...And had a cup of Soya Bean drink @ 50 cents only..Can save lots of money if every day we lunch there but will be very xien.. After lunch, we went shopping @ Watson..I bought 2 packets of M&M @ 1.99, Loackers @ 1.99 & my Garnier Toner...


It was raining when I knocked off...Luckily I had my brolly with me..Walked with Ida to Raffles Place MRT...Met hubbie as usual at SPC den we zoomed straight to MIL's hse.. Had Rendang Ayam, mixed veggies & Geragau GorengGoofy.. Watched Double Happiness while eating our dinner... We went back home after the heavy rain stopped...


Now I just finished my nite bath & gonna fold 2 trips of dried clothes while waiting for Anugerah...I just hope tat my flu & sore throat will go off by tomoro after taking the medicine...


Hmmm....I miss my Sakurapz Gurlz in the chatroom..But nevertheless, the still keep their emails going...I simply lurve reading their mails...hehe..Sorry guys, have to reply you at nite..hehe...


Gotta go now....Papaii!!

No comments: