Friday, July 02, 2004

Shopping Spree...

Today I followed hubbie for his knee check up @ SGH.. His appt is at 2.05pm.. Luckily by the time we came, there were not much ppl there.. Hubbie was the 3rd person to be in the queue..After the check up, hubbie told me tat the doc said his knee is still not in a stable condition and will need to see him in another 2 mths..And by then if his knee still wobbling inside, he needs to go for an ops to reconstruct his bone again..My GOD!! Do I hear operation?? It really scares me!! Hubbie had tat last year during the Ramadhan mth...Oh no! Not again! I hope his knee will get better soon so tat he wud not go for an Ops...


After paying the consultation fee, we headed to the Kopitiam @ Block 5...We shared a banana split... At around 4pm, we made a move... Went over at Klopez's werk place to collect the Charles & Keith Card from her as she will not be joining us for the shopping spree...She looked so tired..


At 5.30pm, met kissy @ Wisma Charles & Keith...Kissy & myself bought a pair of slip in sandal each..Hubbie got his jeans @ Giordano & I got 2 tops there too... Then we off to Optic Point @ Ngee Ann CT Level 5 where hubbie wanted to make his specs & I wanted to get my lenses.. After hubbie settled with his specs making, the lady checked on my eyes and gave me consulation on contact lenses... Oh ya, my degree shoot up again..iskk.. Had to collect my Acuvue lenses next Thursday as the lady had to make an order for it... Well I had given kissy the receipt so tat she can collect for me during her lunch time next week...As for hubbie's new spec, he can only collect the week after...


We then went over to Timberland..Hubbie wanted to get a shoe..He see see look look & decided not to splurge on the shoe yet... So we off to Lucky Plaza food court to have our dinner..We were so hungry by then..Hubbie ordered chicken rice while me & kissy ordered Chicken Cutlet... Not forgetting a plate of popiah...


After our dinner we then walked slowly to Paragon as I wanted to get my facial wash @ Watson...Den we just sit @ Starbucks before we made a move for the day...Kissy as usual call a cab as the queue was super long...


Now hubbie is re-formatting my PC so I have to use his PC to update tis entry... Dunno why lately my PC becoming soo siow!! Always hang.. My eyes are going to shut leh...Helep! Helep! I dunt want to turn in early..I still wanna surf around as yet..


Yeahh! Tomoro we gonna catch Spiderman 2 @ Cineleisure. Hir had made a booking for the 4 of us.. Gonna meet hir & kissy tomoro @ town again...We gonna have our Fondue Treat @ Haagen Daaz...It seems after looking @ hana & bett's pictures of those fondue, I guess it's time for us to indulge ourselves with it!! *slurp*


Okay I shall stop here for tonite..Will update more on tomoro's event...Meanwhile, have a super great weekend guys!!! Enjoyyy!!!

No comments: