Monday, July 26, 2004

Nasi Briyani Anyone?

Oh yesh...Suddenly I got tis craving of eating Nasi Briyani...So what I did was to go over to the Mamak Restaurant few blks away to tapau my lunch back home...At the same time I went over to GValue to buy some veggies for today's cooking....After seeing the mamak wrap my Nasi Briyani, in my mind was only to get home fast...Like budak kecik seh..hehe...Did a quick shopping before I headed off home...

 
Once back home, I put aside the shopping bags & quickly wash my hand to eat the Nasi Briyani... Auwww...so delicious...Mcm tak pernah makan plak gue nie..hehe.. I login to ewah2 while eating... 




 
Around 5pm, I started my cooking for today's dinner...Cooked Udang Kapitan, Boncis Goreng & Ayam Goreng... Finished cooking around 5.40pm..After cleaned up the kitchen, as usual I login to ewah2 to kill time before hubbie reach home...

 
Hubbie reached home around 6.50pm..Layout dinner and watched Double Happiness at the same time....Took my bath after dinner & did my prayer before I sat in front of my PC again....

 
Yeshh!!! 9 more days to KL!!! The gurlz seemed so excited on tis trip so do I...It's been such a long time since I went holiday with our frens...Really looking forward to it!!! So tahan guys!! hehe

 
Okay lah..me stop here for now...C ya guys again!! Take care!! Byeeee!!!

No comments: