Sunday, July 04, 2004

It's a Sunday!

Woke up around 9.30am...Washed up & ready to watch Selamat Pagi Singapura when SIL called informing me tat she gonna sent over Kacang Phool for bfast before she headed to the doctor @ the neighbourhood...In the end me & hubbie ended up meeting SIL & her hubbie downstairs to fetch the Kacang Phool before going to the neighbourhood store nearby..We did some shopping for my kheema's ingredient today...Bought french loaves so tat it cud be eaten with the kheema...


Klopez, Nahar & Nezam came by our house around 5 plus..We had a DVD & VCD marathon today..Lastly we ended up watching Gila Gila Pengantin Remaja which is a hilarious movie..Laff & laff non-stop...


After the movie marathon, we then headed for Madinathul nearby to have our late dinner.. Too bad Kheema left a bit else we can have it again for dinner..hehe.. We ordered our drinks & food & as usual will start to talk nonsense among one another...


Went off around 10 plus...Hubbie is now goraning in pain cos his ankle hurt suddenly yesterday..He tried putting ice on it but the pain still did not subside... Poor him seeing him in pain.. I've told him to take MC tomoro if it's worsened.. He have to go back to SGH for a scan to see if it's an internal problem... *sigh*


Luckily tomoro I have yet to start werk as cad told me tat her Manager asked me to come to werk on Wednesday as the audit has yet to be settled.. At least I have 2 more days to settled down before I start werking..


Kay I better stop here..Need to check on hubbie to see whether he needs any help..Have a good week ahead of you guys & Happy Werking tomoro! Papaiiii!!!

No comments: