Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Super Duper Great News!!

Hmmm..How shall I start?? HmmMm... I'm tested POSITIVE!! ehh wait..not HIV or any other diseases ah...I'm actuall 5 weeks PREGNANT!! Yeshh!! Pregnant....Alhamdulillah... Finally Allah makbulkan permintaan kami suami isteri...


Today I was on MC..I was down with flu and sore throat..So early morning I went to the doctor...Before tat kissy had called me advising me to inform the doctor tat I had missed 5 days of my menses so tat he can prescribe de medicine accordingly...Anyway I've yet to test with the pregnancy kit...


So when I was in the doctor's room, I told the doc tat I had missed my menses so he suggested to me tat we shud go for the test...So went to take my urine den pass it to him..I was told to wait outside...The next 10 mins was so taxing waiting outside with my hands feeling so cold.. I was hoping for the best...Then the doctor called my name and I went in the room..First question he asked..."Do you any children?" So I told him NO! Then he CONGRATULATE me & showed me the POSITIVE sign on the kit itself...At tat point of time, my whole body was shivering..Dunno wat to say...I was soo happy like mad but I managed to control myself...First thing on my mind was to inform hubbie...So doctor gave me all sorts of advises before I went out off the room.. Was told by the doctor tat I can go to the gynae the next 2 weeks...


On my way back I called my hubbie, my parents, PILs, SIL & kissy....I was soo happy... I just dunt know how to describe my happiness..Hubbie was extremely overjoyed.. He even feels tat he wanted to go back home.. hahaha.. My dad was sooo happy to hear the news.. It's her 1st granchild anyway..hehe... In fact all of my family, Sakurapz Gurlz & my frens were soo happy... Thanks to you guys for the wishes & the advises tat you give..I will try to heed all the advises...


From now on, I will have to be extra careful of myself...No more riding bike with hubbie & no late nites anymore...uwahhh....I will miss going to JB at nite with Klopez....


Oh ya..the doctor told me tat roughly my due will be somewhere in mid-March.. Will have to confirm with the gynae later on...


Okay need to sign off now....I'm sooooooooooo happy..... Papai!!


No comments: