Saturday, July 10, 2004

Family Get-to-gether...

I spent my moring making Konnyaku Jellies to be presented to my aunty for her kenduri.. I was feeling blueish today so I made BLUE Jellies...





After the jellies making, I logged on to the net to chat for awhile with the rest.. Hubbie continued his Police Academy movie marathon...

Mum, dad & sis went there earlier..Went over to Pasir Ris @ around 3 plus as the kenduri will start after the Asar prayer...Upon reaching, I went straight to the kitchen to find food..Yeshh food for lunch..Granny show me to the mee siam...Made 2 bowl of mee siam for me & hubbie...We then gather2 outside the corridor for some fresh air, looking at the breath-taking view of the sea & the Escape Theme Park @ 13th Floor..Anyway we just lurve her corridor cos of the decorated Nature-ly Look... U feel like you're at som ekind of a terrace or bungalow houses rather than in a HDB Flat..hehehe..







The kenduri started nearly 5.45pm but the main dishes tat my aunty catered have yet to reached her house..She & my uncle were so kancheong tat they made several calls to the caterer... At last, around 6.20pm, the BRIYANI DAM came with Ayam masak hijau & merah, 2 acars & dalca...With the look of the dishes, our stomach kept growling & asking to be fed...hehe..


Waited for Nini & Nadia to reach as Nini asked me to wait for her to start eating the Briyani.. But in the end we only started eating after magrib....We ate using sahan..which means using dulang (but we used big bowls) shared by 3 - 4 people.. A Family Eating Bondage...The briyani was so yummylicious... (dapat tapau back u know..so I'll be eating briyani again for my bfast tomoro..auwww!)


Then we, the cuzzins sat in a room & started to makw a hell of noise inside...It was fun gathering with all the cuzzins as we got lots to talk...We're now planning to go to the Wild Wild Wet tentatively on 31st July before my cuzzin, Mat Noh enter the NS life.. Aunty Murni & my dad had agreed to join in the fun too.. So we are exciting-ly waiting for the day to come...







All of us went home around 10pm..Me & hubbie went back first before meeting Klopez & Nahar for our JB trip.. We had our bath & gonna be out soon....


Shall stop here for tonite @ be back again tomoro...Will have another kenduri tahlil tomoro with Nasi Briyani again @ hubbie side...Oh Noo!!


Peektures of the day!

No comments: