Saturday, July 24, 2004

Good weather to BBQ...

Just came back from East Coast where ex-IBM ITSS had our BBQ there....Loads of good food, good companions & most imptly, good weather...The wind was so good to us tat we almost fell asleep there..hehe...Rohani, Fanny & Susie did a great job in organising tis BBQ...Well done guys!! It's good to see us gathered together to share our fun & laughter...It was really good!! Anyway I reached there around 8.20pm where the BBQ pit was jammed packed with lots of TAs...First stop, I went over to where Rohani & Faizal were seated..Saw Jocelyn & her hubby... I've yet to warm up cos I'm feeling like an alien surrounded by the TAs...It's not tat I dunt want to mingle around but it's been a long time since I left ITSS mind you.. Luckily some TAs/onsites which I'm closed to came to say Hi! to me....(shy lah...heheehhe)


Hubbie had Faizal as his companion....We ate while we talked...Thameem & Jahan came awhile after tat...As usual, the main event was the photo-taking session...All of us posing here, posing there... :D Anyway we left East Coast around 11.10pm...Got tapau some more..hehe..Thanks Rohani for the tapau food!! hehe...Tat will be our bfast tomoro morning... ;)


Was feeling tired now....This morning I had followed hubbie to his barber shop & we had bfast @ Bedok Food Centre..Had Nasi Rawan...Then we off to Bedok Reservoir Shing Shong to shop some groceries... Managed to catch some sleep in the afternoon...hehe...


So now I'm going to sleep oredi...so sleepy & tired...Tomoro will be another day @ Kak Asmah or known as YahFiq open house...So gonna meet up with the Sakurapz Gurlz tomoro @ Sembawang... So enjoy yur remaining Sunday guys!! Papai!!


Today's BBQ peektures...





No comments: