Saturday, July 03, 2004

Spiderman & Mary Jane....

We met Spiderman @ Cineleisure @ 1.50pm..The show was good man!!! Seeing the romantic side of Spiderman made me euuwwwwwww...How I wish I cud be tat Mary Jane...Oitss..Wake up Frina!!!! You're still in yur dreamland!! hehe...





Well, after the hot show, we went window shopping @ TAKA & Wisma..Went in ZARA to see the sale tat S'porean are busy talking abt @ the moment..There's a few tops tat caught my eyes..HmMm...Shud I or shud I not?? But at last I did bought 2 tops & a pant...hmmm....here goes the money again!! hehehe...After tat we walked towards Scotts...Then the four of us went in Haagen Daaz near Mariott Hotel to splurge ourselves with the Fondue..Yeshh!! At last we can taste the delicious ice cream cubes plus the fruits dip in Belgium Choclate Sause... yummylicious... Me & kissy shared the set of 2 while hubbie & hir shared another set.. As usual, the guys finished up theirs first than us & trying to sneak @ ours..hehe...





Klopez, Nahar & Nezam will be meeting us @ Far East... Before heading to Far East, we went over to Scotts for another window shopping but I "accidently" buy another top @ Esprit..Ohhh No!! I've been spending for 2 consecutive days...oops...hehehe.. After tat we headed for Far East to cclooklook first while waiting for the rest.. We decided to go Cahaya to reserve for seats...Was packed with people..It's been ages I last went to Cahaya...During my poly days, me & frens will always went Cahaya for our meals...Klopez, Nahar & Nezam came later.. We ordered our dinner & chit chatting there for about 2 hrs...I tink now the service is rather slow compared to the last time..I tink bcos of the crowd tat make it tat way...Anyway we had fun there..





Hir proceeded to meet his frens after dinner while the rest of us went over to our usual hangout @ Paragon Starbucks to have our sip of coffee/ice blended...We stayed there till 10.45pm...kissy as usual will call for a cab to bring her home..hehehe...While me, hubbie, Klopez, Nahar & Nezam proceed to our next destination, JB..Before tat we followed Nahar @ his place in Woodlands to pick up his passport... I got a call from nymph saying tat she & Fan saw me & hubbie on the road... They were heading to Fan's parents place @ Woodlands too...She said tat she did wave her hand & hon their bike but too bad I didn't notice them...Aiseyman..Brapa byk hon dah kat road tuh...hehehe...


Woodlands custom was packed with motorist but it's still moving so not tat bad lah.. But surprisingly the JB Custom is not packed...We proceeded to the Money Changer & bought some magazines..Den off to buy the DVDs & VCDs...We didn't go for supper cos we were too full at tat time...So headed back home..Tot of going Mustafa Ctr but all of us were so tired so we dropped the idea...


Went back with an aching feet..Yesh! I got blister all around my feet cos of the new sandal...I feel so shiok after taking off them..hehe.. Had my bath then off to read my magazines...


As you guys know tat I did a backdate of tis entry..hehe.. Okay so enjoy browsing thru our pics taken... Have a great Sunday!!


More peektures here

No comments: