Monday, July 12, 2004

Great Day @ Werk!

After 5 long months, I finally back to werk..Yeah..at least I've got a part time job to keep me going else I'll be bored to death @ home...At least I got something to spend my free time & at least I'm getting paid every month & tat is the most important..hehe


A great day to start the week..I followed hubbie out early in the morning, went over to SPC..Hubbie went to his office while I had my light bfast at McDonald..Hubbie joined me awhile later... Around 8.20am, I made my move to the MRT heading towards Raffles City.. I was quite confused at first cos for all my entire werking life, I have yet to werk around the CBD/City Area...I called kissy to ask for direction to Lau Pa Sat from the Raffles Place MRT..Called me stoopid but usually I'm on the bike with hubbie whenever we go Lau Pa Sat..hehe..Like jakunist going to werk in Raffles Place Area... Upon reaching Lau Pa Sat, I called cad(ida) to fetch me as I'm not sure where is this Cecil Court is.. So kind of her fetching me at the Lau Pa Sat's minimart..First time meeting ida..She is warm & friendly lady..She's nice too.. She brought me to the office...The office is small yet it's quite pleasant looking.. I was being led to the Accounts Room.. While waiting for the Manager to come, I chit chatted with Ida...


The Manager, Mr Ravi, came around 9.15am..Was being introduced by Ida...He's a nice chap.. Anotehr 2 regular temp came in at 9.30pm.. We were being briefed on the Accounting s/w before we started doing the Accounts for 2003..Altho' I've no experience watsoever on tis Accounts thingy, but I find the s/w is user friendly & I managed to get the hang of it.. Alhamdulillah....


Went lunch @ Amoy Street with Ida, Yani(the recep) & Elsie..Had Nasi Padang there...Not bad lah the lauk...


Today the time flies very fast as tink I got werk to do...It will be good if everyday were to be like today...Hopefully....


Went back chop2 @ 6pm...Took MRT back to Paya Lebar where my hubbie waited for me @ the SPC...Hopped on the bike & went straight to PIL's place for our dinner.. Oh ya..since I've already started werking, our dinner will be at PIL's place where MIL will cook extra for the day...She will not let me cook after coming back to werk cos she said tat I must be tired after a long day of werk & it's too troublesome...


Watched Double Happiness while eating..We went back only after the Chinese Drama ended..
Now I'm gonna take my bath and iron tomoro werk clothes...


Shall stop here for now...Thanks to you guys who had tag me to leave yur wishes...Your wishes are greatly appreciated!! Muacks!!

No comments: