Thursday, July 29, 2004

Go away Puke!!

Guess what?? I puke yesterday nite...All my dinner including mee hoon goreng, satay, cempedak & popiah went flushing down the toilet bowl.. After dinner yesterday, I was feeling so bloated (I didn't eat tat much tho') & felt so restless..Got a slight headache too...I wanted to vomit but it just cudn't come out so as advised by my partner in crime cum my Mak Bidan (hehehehe), kissy, I drank warm water with selawat Nabi...Few minutes later, I knocked on the bathroom door where my hubbie was cleaning the toilet...Telling him tat I really need to puke...I let out twice...Pity hubbie cos he just cleaned the toilet bowl..Said sorry to him but he was kind enuff to say "It's okay dear, I can always clean again"... After the vomitting, I felt so relieved....There goes my headache & restless...Phew!! Thank God!! I can even continue chatting with kissy & Bunnyz in the MSN..hehe..


Well today I woke up very late..At 11am cos I cudn't get to sleep early yesterday nite.. Was tossing & turning and managed to sleep 2 hrs after tat...Hopefully tonite will not be the same as yesterday....Had my bfast as my stomach was growling of emptiness after the puking session yesterday nite.. But anyway I feel much much better than yesterday..Hope tat I wont have to puke anymore!! hehehe


Login to ewah2 for a short chatting session before I went over to my parents' place... Stopped over at Bedok Library to return the books & collected my 2 reserved books...Reached my 2nd home @ around 3pm...Quickly ate my lunch...Mum cooked Thosai today...She also cooked the limpa tat I wanted to eat...After my lunch, I sat down in front of the PC to surf while chatting with the rest...

 
Had a conference call with the gurlz till 6pm...Waited for hubbie to come...Ate dinner with hubbie around 7 plus while watching Double Happiness...Dad came home while we having our dinner... Ate some longan & mangoes...

 
End up we went back around 9pm as it was raining cats & dogs...Even when we we on our way home, it's still drizzling....After washing up, here I am updating the blog...

 
I can't wait for tomoro cos we will be having lunch together again...The Sakurapz Gurlz will be meeting up...yay!! This time we have a mission.. *wink*.... Dunno if tomoro kissy is taking haf day...If yes, then both of us can go window shopping..hehe...

 
Kay lah..better stop here....I wanna rest my body on my confortable bed... Have a great T.G.I.F tomoro!!!!! Byeee!!

 
6 more days to KL!!!

No comments: