Sunday, August 01, 2004

Fun JB Trip...

Had confirmed with kissy & Bunnyz tat we will be joining them to JB today...So around 12.30pm, me & hubbie met Klopez & Nahar at the Toa Payoh flyover to proceed to JB..As for kissy, Bunnyz & Hirman, they had went out earlier as they had to catch the Singapore Johore Express Bus to get to JB...We had confirmed to meet them in Holiday Plaza....Before that kissy & Bunnyz went to Plaza Kotaraya to had their Hari Raya materials tailored at Glitz Boutique...


So at around 1.30pm, we were "reunited" inside Holiday Plaza...We bought some softwares & PS2 games....Then we tot of proceeding to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch there but apparently the food outlet had closed down..So sad!!! So hubbie told me we will get to eat Kenny Rogers in KL tis coming week!! Yippie!! So we just entered Pizza Hut for lunch...As for Klopez, Nahar, hubbie & myself, we wunt want to eat Pizza again as we had tat yesterday..hehe...So we ordered other type of food...Makan busat hor hari nie!! hehe


We had fun in Pizza Hut..As usual, our table will filled of fun & laughter... We ate till we are damn full!! After tat we went over to a small stall outside Holiday Plaza which sell cempedak & goreng pisang... Each of us bought some cempedak & goreng pisang back....So cheap!! 5 for RM1.. Then we went in to Parkson for window shopping while the guys went to see game softwares....


At about 4.45pm, we decided to take our leave from JB as we scared tat it will be jammed at the causeway...4 of us proceed to take our bikes while kissy, Bunnyz & hirman took cab to City Sq where they will take cab back to Singapore...


Reached home at around 5 plus where I'm dead beat tired...I managed to take a nap for awhile before I had my bath & prayer...


I'm going to install my software tat I bought just now...So I shall stop here....Have a brand new & wonderful week ahead of you guys!! Bye!!!







3 more days to KL!!

No comments: