Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday Oh Monday!!

Hubbie is on MC today...Since yesterday nite he kept going in and out the toilet...It must be the food tat he ate which led him to have pain in his tummy...But I ate the same food as him.. Perhaps his tummy cudn't take the heatiness of the food... Pity him... He was groaning in pain...


So this morning I urged him to go to the doc and get some medicine to ease the pain... When he was at the doctor, he called me informing tat he has to take a urine test & when the doc checked his urine, he found blood in it..Ohh No!! He needs to go for an Xtray... He came home first, have his bfast and went to East Shore for an Xtray....The doctor will let him know of the result soon.. I hope it will be nuthing serious... Insya Allah...


Hubbie tot of buying lunch outside but he told me tat he cudn't find anything nice to buy so I just told him tat I'll cook simple-simple dish lah... In the end I cooked Udang Goreng Tepung, Daging Masak Sweet, Sour & Pedas (not tat hot anyway..hehe) & sayur boncis goreng... Enuff for our lunch & dinner.... My back was aching rite after I finished cooking..Perhaps it's bcos of standing too long...Right after cooking, I took a rest on my bed while talking with kissy & Klopez on the phone regarding our up & coming Ewah2 BBQ somewhere in Oct.. (of cos before Ramadhan starts..hehe)..We were all excited abt the event... Need to meet up to discuss further...


I watched the drama Sembilu which aired in Suria for the first time...Not tat bad lah..But I was toggling between the Chinese Drama & Sembilu..In the end I watched more on the Chinese Drama..hehe...


Shall stop here lah....I need to lie down on my bed...Bery the tired.... Byee!!

No comments: