Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Lazy Monday...Oopsss Not Monday But Tuesday!!

For once I tot today is Monday...Woke up around 10am tis morning...Hubbie has gone werk with a flu...He doesn't want to take any MC anyway... After washing up, login to my PC to check emails... Then as usual check out the gurlz at ewah2.... Chatted for awhile before I decided to cook cornbeef for my bfast... I gotten everything ready BUT then I realised hubbie had took out the kepala gas tong before we went to KL.. (umah gue pakai gas tong beb...leceh seh..) .. I dunno how to put it back so I called MIL's hse and asked my SIL whether she knows how to put tat thing back..Sadly, she didn't know too... She asked me to bring over the cornbeef and cooked there... I was contemplating at first cos I'm too lazy to go out... My body is aching leh...


But around 11 plus, I dragged myself outta my house and went over to MIL's place... SIL was there..PIL & hubbie's niece went over to TTSH for MIL's check up... So I went ahead cooking my cornbeef...Luckily there's 2 loaves of bread....I ate 5 pieces of bread as I was sooo hungry... SIL is cooking Rendang Ayam at tat time...Very the yummieee!!


Went back around 2 plus as I was soo tired and hoping to get some sleep..Tapau back Rendang Ayam, Ikan Goreng Cili & Sayur.. So no need to cook... Selamat gue! hehe... Back home, as usual, I did not sleep but instead chat with the gurlz...Not until around 4.45pm, I took a nap till 5.50pm... Was awake when hubbie called me....


Hubbie came home with Nahar & Suzie...They dropped by our place to pick up something... They lepak2 waiting for Nezam to arrive before we going to have dinner outside... Had dinner @ Bedok Banquet around 9.15pm... I had Yong Tau Foo & carrot cake (shared wif hubbie)...


Reached home at 10pm where we had a conference MSN with GG...hehe.. Oh yesh!! tomoro is already midweek...Weekend is coming..hehe..Aiyohh..my heart is still in KL lah... I tink the gateway is too short..Nvm, we shall plan it again soon... Pretty soon we gonna have another trip to our next destination..So keep a look out!! hehehehe


Till then, have a great midweek tomoro!!! Papai!!!!!

No comments: