Thursday, August 19, 2004

I want Qoo Peach!!

Well....I've searched lotsa shops selling Qoo drinks but I simply cudn't find any Qoo Peach..My faveret drink...I've been wanting to drink tis for such a long time oredy... Thanks to kissy, Bunnyz, Rooney & to those who searched high and low for tis drink for me... I even get my dad to look out for me... In the end, the answer is out...Hubbie called Coca Cola Hotline and asked abt tis Qoo Peach drink and was sadly told tat they no longer manufacture tis drink..uwahhh!! Kesian ku..kempunan tak terhingga... So yesterday when I went over to my parents place, my dad had actually bought for me Pokka Peach Tea...He said "takde Qoo peach lah..takpe lah..asal kan ada air peach pon boleh ah" ehehehe....Boleh lahh....He even bought for me Peach!! The fruit Peach...hehe.. Niceee....


Yesterday I managed to get the Zuriat Mama & Papa magazine... Good buy cos lotsa tips on pregnancy I can get it there... Tot of subscribing it lah... Bought my lenses @ Bedok Central before I went to the library to borrow some books...


Mum cooked Nasi Dhal, Opor Ayam & Ayam Masak Merah...Super Delicious food!! I just forget to get tapau from mum..iskk...Nevermind...hehe...


Know what..now my left pinggang sakit lah...yetserday hubbie had massage it but the pain did not go away...but luckily the pain is bearable... Oh ya..to those who wish my hubbie gets better, a big thank you!!! The Xray result out oredy and shows tat my hubbie is free from any symptoms or any sickness...Doctor just advised him to drink lotsa plain water.... Alhamdulillah!!


Okay okay...Stop here for today... Will continue blogging tomoro....I reallymiss my blog...hehe... tata!!!

No comments: