Monday, August 02, 2004

Bif-stick?

The weather was soo cooling in the morning & tat made me woke up late today.. So syiokkk lah!! After washing up, I on my PC to check emails...As usual, expected lotsa emails from the gurlz...hehe...Ate my bfast while my eyes are still on the screen...Chatted with them for awhile in ewah2...


Around noon time, I continue to read my book while lazing around on my bed...Only at 3pm I realised tat I gotta cook today...So I prepare the ingredients to make beefsteak..Thanks to kissy for her mummy's recipe....I did went to the mamak shop opposite blk to buy some missing groceries... Anyway I dunt have to cook any rice today ash hubbie wanted to eat the beefsteak with Naan... So I just took out the Masala Naan tat we bought at Mustafa Centre from the fridge to heat it on a pan...


Hubbie came back home late cos he has to finish up his month end report earlier due to the KL trip...Lay out dinner for him..After dinner, I continued with the folding of the kains & ironing of hubbie's 3 days of werking clothes...


Now I'm msn-ing with kissy...We seemed all excited on the upcoming KL Trip on Thursday... Can't wait for tat rite?? hehe


Kay lah..shall stop here...I'm feeling tired liao...need to rest for awhile....Tata!!


2 more days to KL!!!

No comments: