Sunday, August 29, 2004

It's Sunday Times!!

Today we had lunch over at my parents' place as mum cooked Siput Sedut masak lemak... I lurve siput sedut so do hubby...So went over at around 1pm... After lunch we then proceed to met Bunnyz, Rooney & kissy at Eunos MRT... We are going JB!! Initially both me & hubbie tot of taking bike to JB but at last hubbie was too lazy to go thru the checkpoint with a bike as the weather is scorching hot... As Rooney is driving today, we followed them in the car... Syok jugak sekali sekala gi JB naik krete..hehe...


First we went to Holiday Plaza as hubbie wanted to buy some softwares...I bought denim capri pants @ Parkson where kissy & Bunnyz bought a denim skirt each... After much roundings in the Holiday Plaza, we bought Cempedak Goreng and off we went to Danga Bay for our early dinner...The place is so nice & big... We ate ikan pari, kerang, sotong & tomyam sup... Around 6pm, we then proceed back to S'pore...Luckily there was no massive jam... Sent kissy home den Bunny & Rooney sent both of us back to Eunos MRT where we collected our bike & went back home...


Now I'm half asleep but I still have to iron hubbie's clothes & hang those washed clothes ... Hubbie is meddling with his new found "gadget" which he bought at the Comex yesterday afternoon.... The Fujitsu Life Book... I have yet to touch his "gadget" .. hehe... I got my gadget too but it's a small one... MMC card for my 6600 handphone..hehe.. Now I can download more MP3 & Music Videos in it... :D


Well, well, well...I have to stop here...Better do my laundry & then I can get some rest while reading the new collection of magazines tat I bought in JB.. BYee my frenz.....




Happy Besday to LuLu! Hope wateva you wish for will come true!! Stay cheerful alwayz!!

No comments: