Monday, August 30, 2004

Energetic Monday...

Woke up real late today as I guess I was pretty tired after the whole day of outing yesterday...
Had my light breakfast den on my PC...Saw kissy online in MSN..It was unusual of her to get online in the morning if she's at werk..So I decided to check her MSN AVATAR... Hahaha..She must be at home.... So I decided to "peek" at her & was told tat she took urgent leave as she was feeling tired too...hehe... Even Klopez & Bunnyz are not at werk... They're on MC...


Chatted for awhile in ewah2 den off I went to take my bathe and get ready to go to the shop downstairs..Bought some missing ingredients to my dishes tat I'm gonna cook... Today I'm cooking Rasem (Indian dish), fried some papedum, fried some chicken wings & cereal prawns... At last hubbie can taste my rasem today..hehe... Hope it will be the same as mum's rasem.. I cooked really early today as my sis gonna come over here after she finished her lesson in school.. She needs guidance in her "N" Level Maths... After preparing all the food, I took a rest at the sofa while waiting for my sis... My sis came around 5pm... Tot of teaching her sooner but I was quite tired after standing for quite sometimes in the kitchen preparing the food..So I told my sis tat we will start her Maths later..


At around 6.30pm then I decided to start teaching her... Shortly after tat hubbie came home... Served him his dinner den I continued teaching.... I had my dinner with my sis a bit late... Watched the 7pm Chinese Drama....Did some chores at the kitchen and fold 2 trips of dried clothes and at the same time washed another trip of dirty laundry...I really had so much strength today...And now, I'm soooo tired... Okay, gonna sleep now...Byeee!!

No comments: