Saturday, August 14, 2004

What a Mendak Day!!

I was feeling DAMN MENDAK today... One of the cause is tat, we have no plans of going out later except to Suzie's hse to fix her PC's problem... At abt 3pm, we went over to Suzie's place.. Hubbie did the technical work till the PC is up and running....Suzie's mum cooked delicious bee hoon goreng pedas with chicken wings....We lepak2 for awhile before we went home around 5.30pm.. Went over to one of the coffeeshop to buy our packet dinner... Today oso my lazy day to cook...


Reached home, I was feeling tired so I took a nap....Hubbie glued to the TV as EPL matches starting today & his Liverpool is playing with Spurs @ 7pm.... Tat's the reason he doesn't want to be away from home today..ehehehe...


Now I'm chatting with kissy in MSN...Both of us were sooo bored.....Oh no!! I'm yawning away oredy....I better stop here lah.... Run out of ideas lah.... Byee!!

No comments: