Friday, August 13, 2004

T.G.I.F!

The evening was spent with the gurlz & their partners...We had our dinner at Lucky Plaza foodcourt... Those present were Bunnyz & Rooney, LeNNy & Ah Pek, Klopez (solo for today), kissy, hir , hubbie & myself...Before tat I met Ida (cadbury82) in front of Lucky Plaza as I need to collect my 2 days pay tat I werked last mth from her... Met her & hubby...Talked for awhile before she went ahead for her shopping spree & we went ahead with our dinner...


After dinner, we went over at Taka Best Denki to cclooklook for laptop...Hubbie wanted to buy the Fujitsu laptop...Actually just now before we headed over to Orchard, we went to Sim Lim to survey the laptop...Cost abt $3488...Hampir2 mau beli..hehe..But I told hubbie to give it a tot first...


After tired of walking, we went over to our usual hang out place, Starbucks Paragon...Chit Chat till 11pm before all of us headed home...


Reached home around 11.20pm....Was feeling quite tired....I tink I need to turn in early today..
Stop here for today...Have a pleasant weekend eberibodi!!! Byeee!!!




The "GG" gurlz

Us

Mcm Pengantin Baru ah...

No comments: