Tuesday, August 24, 2004

New Refreshing layout!

Finally got to change my layout!! Thanks to Mamafai for the new layout @ blogskins ..Eventho' it's simple, but it looks nice to me...I really lurve it.. hehe....


Well, I just finished watching the 7pm Chinese Drama...Was so mad by the 2 characters in tat drama, "Ailing" & Wenfu"... Darah up sehhh tgk dorang!! hehe...Oopss...have to maintain!! Wait my blood pressure goes up...ekekeke...


Today I dunt have to cook as MIL gave Sambal Goreng & Sambal Daging..I only did Udang Goreng Cereal as hubbie wanted to eat tat...


Hopefully tonite I wont get really hungry as I dunt want to bother hubbie again...Pity him yesterday as he has to walk to the nearest Mamak coffeeshop just to buy me Prata... I was sooo hungry yesterday nite.... So he offered to buy prata for me...Thanks hubbie!!!

Shall stop here for today... Have a great midweek tomoro!! Take care!!! Bye!

No comments: