Sunday, August 15, 2004

What a Sunday!

Time was spent mostly at home today....We did spent a few hrs over at my PIL's hse as we are having our lunch there.. SIL cooked Rendang Padang, Sambal Sotong, Lodeh & lontong... Managed to catch Double Happiness last episode repeat telecast.. Now eagerly waiting for the Double Happiness II...


Initially we intended to go out today but looking at the weather, we decided not to.. It was raining heavily just now... Furthermore hubbie asked me to rest...I did bleed a bit yesterday... But Alhamdulillah it stopped today... I was so scared at first but as I was reading the Pregnancy Book, it does say tat bleeding is not unusual during pregnancy... Luckily the bleeding is just a bit.. Luckily Dr Aziz gave a medicine tat can stop the bleed last check up... Anyway I tink it's better for me to just rest at home and not to walk tat much for the time being...


I had just finished up folding clothes & now I'm feeling so tired... I intend to sleep early today.. So I shall stop here.... Another brand new week coming up & I'm in my 10th weeks of pregnancy..How fast is tat!!! To those werking tomoro, have a great day at werk & hopefully no Monday Blues for you guys!! Take care!! Bye!!!

No comments: