Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Kandang Kerbau Hospital...

My first ever visit to New KKH just now!! I was like..Wow!! Nice huh!! Rather than the old building where I went about 22 yrs ago..where my bro was born there....I was born there too!! hehehe....Today I didn't visit any friends nor relative who had given birth but instead my mum was warded in there...She has to undergo a minor surgery near her womb tomoro so the doctor insists her to be warded a day so as to monitor her high blood pressure...So she went KKH tis afternoon to "admit" herself in there... Then after dad & hubbie finished werk, we decided to visit her there altho' she said no need but we knew tat she's lonely there...


Reached KKH around 7pm...Dad & sis took bus there while we took our bike so we reached there first..Mum was seen seated on the chair..Her bed was barely touched by her..I knew she felt so bored... At least when we came, she had someone to talk to.. We decided to bring her to mcDonald as I was so hungry & thirsty at tat time... So the 5 of us went down & ordered a few sets of meal...I finished up a box of Fish Dipper, fries (inclusive of my sis fries), ice lemon tea & a cup of Hot Fudge Sundae..My goodness!! I was like gelojoh or wat?? haha...My hubbie kept laffing at me!! When we finished eating, it was past the visiting hours so me & hubbie made a move first while dad & sis followed mum up to her ward... We will be visiting her again tomoro as hubbie is on haf day & he need to report to Police HQ for his reservist tat only take a while... Will contact dad tomoro for an update as he will be on leave tomoro to wait for mum to undergo her surgery...


Reached home around 8.45pm....Quickly on my PC...Bunnyz & kissy started msn-ing..Now in conference with them....


Well..shall stop here...Need to wash up and layout dinner for hubbie.. (MIL gave Kuah Lada, Ayam Masak Kicap & Kobis Goreng)... Bye for now!!!


1 day to KL!!

No comments: