Tuesday, November 30, 2004

What a lemau day!

I was feeling very2 the lemau lah! First of all, I got a diarrhoea starting as early as 4am tis morning... But luckily the interval of going toilet is not tat frequent... I got the charcoal pill but was afraid to consume at tis stage so I made myself Teh O Pekat twice today...


In the afternoon my sis came... She wanted to send her jeans to the tailor shop here for alteration...And I tot I wanted to go to the doctor...But the doctor tat I wanted to see is not around so I forgo seeing the other one since the diarrhoea not tat bad... Will see if tomoro still not okay then I go and see the doctor lah...


Cooked Nasi Goreng and fried fish fillet for hubbie and sis... For myself, my mum gave me lauk org sakit (lauk tumis air) and tauco udang...


At nite my BIL & family came over... Hubbie had bought murtabak for them as I told hubbie tat I dunt tink I can whipped up anything as my peyut buat hal and my hip and below suffered a sudden pain... aisey... That's why I'm so lemau today!


Okaylah me hv to stop here...Gonna get hubbie to massage me at the pain area and go to dreamland... Dunt forget our date with the Spore Idol Final Showdown tomoro at 7.45pm... Vote more for Taufik pls!! Let him win the title!!! He deserve it!!!!

No comments: