Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Go Jalan-Jalan!

Today we dunt have any agenda going for jalan raya but instead we go for jalan-jalan in town.. :)
At about 11am, went over to MIL's place for bfast... Had mee hoon goreng... Abang Ngah & family gonna go back Malacca today after spending 4 days in S'pore for raya..


Then we off to Bedok to pick my dad, mum & sis... Dropped mum at Pasar Geylang as she needs to do her marketing and we off went to Orchard... First stop was at Citibank besides Heeren. Paid our CC bills den off we went OG Pchrad Point as dad needs to collect his tower fan free gift.. Before tat met kissy in front of Centrepoint.. She followed us go jalan2 as it was her lunch time at tat time.. Oh ya! Thanks for the Passion Fruit Bubble Tea Ms kiccy!! :) After collecting the gift, we jalan2 inside OG and hubbie managed to get his belt at cheap cheap price there... Then we off went to Centrepoint while kissy has to go back to her office... Bought 3 Giordano big tee shirt as I can't seems to wear any of my small tshirt now!! My tummy is really growing lah!! Sis bought a jeans there...


Then we went over to Prinsep St Rex to have our lunch... Dad & me ordered chicken rice while hubbie order Fried Rice with salted fish and sis ordered Mee Goreng Seafood & also chap chye for the side dish... After we filled our stomach, we went off to Millenia Walk.. This time to Harvey Norman... Dad collected a free home phone... At the same time we surveyed a Philips LCD TV... Dad liked one of the model there but we need to scout around for a lower price... So we decided to go to Mustafa Ctr where we know tat we can get a good price there...


Hubbie drove to Mustafa Ctr... Once we're at the Electronics Dept, our eyes going "kero" seeing the nice2 LCD & Plasma TVs.... We saw tis Samsung Plasma TV having a great offer...It comes with a free Home Theatre Set, and also we can choose another gift of either a Samsung refrigerator, Samsung Handphone, Samsung 15 inch LCD TV or Samsung Video Camera.. It is a good bargain!! The picture quality of the Plasma is also good!! All of us get soooo excited!! Dad nearly bought it on the spot but when dad called mum and asked for opinion, mum was a bit shock to hear the price of the Plasma and told dad not to buy!! Ohh no!! Here, all of us getting so excited of dad getting a new Plasma TV, on the other hand mum disagree with the buy... aiseyman!!! Hubbie explained to my bro over the phone regarding the offer... At last we decided to put on hold and go back to discuss it further with mum... So me & hubbie decided to follow dad home and try to "pyscho" mum into letting dad buying it..hehe... I know dad is getting excited in getting the Plasma...


Before we went home, we had a light meal at one of the eating shop there...we had pratas & thosai... Then off we went back Bedok... Upon reaching home, we showed mum & my bro the brochure as well as the pictures tat I had taken using my camera hp.. Now it's mum's turn getting excited..hahaha..Tu ah! Tadi tak kasi..sekarang excited!!! ;) But on condition tat the free gift, she wants the refrigerator... Of course we gave in to her lah!! And the funny part is tat, she asked us to bring her to Mustafa Ctr tat nite itself for her to see the Plasma TV and the refrigerator... Mother! Mother!! *shake head* ekekekek... Before my bro went out, he drove me & hubbie back to Ubi and use the car to drive my parents & sis to Mustafa Ctr... Both me & hubbie were too tired to follow...


Just received a call from my sis informing tat dad had finally paid for the Plasma and it will be delivered to our Bedok house tis Saturday!! So me & hubbie oso will be sibok2 at Bedok tis Saturday!!! ;) *yippie*


Okay lah enuff of today story..Now I better start to iron hubbie's werk clothes! Tomoro he will be back to werk..Ohh how mendak it will be for him!! hehehe.. Luckily tomor is Thursday and it will be weekend again soon! How fast! See ya guys!! Byee!!




My first time wearing my maternity dress code today..I look big ah!! aiseyman!! Now my tummy can see oredy.. But amazingly during my first day raya & 2nd day raya with kebaya, ppl all said tat I dunt look like pregnant but in fact I'm coming to 6 mths pregnant!!! hahaha... But anyway it was great tat I can still wear my kebaya during the hari raya!!! ;)

No comments: