Saturday, November 20, 2004

Oh! It's Saturday??

Early morning both me & hubbie went out to Kembangan Plaza for our check up.... Was the first in Q... Dr Aziz came only at 10.15am as he had 2 deliveries earlier on... Today's check up was super fast as he is rushing to East Shore again... Scanned my lil' one inside...First we confirm again tat lil' one is a girl... :) She's growing big now.. Dr expected she weighs half a kg but turns out she weighs 730g... And for me, I gained 2 kgs..uwahhh!!!! All tis bcos of the raya food lah.. Asyik menyekik jer bila tak posa nie..heheh.. She's doing good in my tummy and very2 active inside... Will see Dr again another 4 weeks time...


After collecting my vitamins & paying the consulatation fees, we zoomed to Kallang for a while as hubbie got an interview there... Then we went back home for awhile as hubbie need to change den off we went out again to Bedok... Went for our bfast cum lunch at Bedok hawker Ctr.. Ate Fish & Chip... Den off to Bedok Home... Dad's TV had arrived but the installation man yet to come.. So we waited for it...Lazed around before my dad's childhoon fren, Uncle Din & wife came.. So kecohrable man... Tot tat we can sleep for awhile but with the loudspeaker of Uncle Din's voice, we decided not to sleep...hehehe.. At around 5pm, the Installation Man came.. There goes up Dad's Plasma TV on the wall.. It looks great!!! Kencang bapak gue ni!! Sekarang tgk TV besau nya...At 6.15pm, me, hubbie, dad & sis sent my bro to his werk place, PCG (Gul Base).. Peh jauh perjalanan!!! Dia dah liat setelah seminggu tak keje...and plak tu kene keje malam... kesiann!! hehe


Then we went back Bedok Home... After solat magrib, me & my sis went to Bedok Int to catch the 2 finalist Spore Idol, Taufik & Sly... I guess we missed their performace but we squeezed thru the crowd and managed to land in front of the stage where they were signing the autograph.. Managed to snap some pics of them.. Taufik looks cute in person so do Sly... Fans were screaming and jumping around.... And there's some makcik2 yg baru balik jalan raya dgn pakai baju kurung glamer & gelang emas setepek!! Pon sibuk2 youuu!! Nak tgk Taufik punya pasal...Sanggup seh...hehe..

Went back at 8.30pm where the 2 Idols had went back stage to make their move.... Uncle Mat (dad's younger bro) & Aunty Ani had reached Bedok Home when we came back... Today mum cooked Mee Siam, Kacang Pool & Epok2 Sayur...All Uncle Mat's faveret food! hehe.. Then came my cuzzins, Nini & Nadia... Later, came Aunty Murni & Mamu Jamil with the kids... Nearly 11pm, we went over to my uncle's hse just next blk for jalan raya... Dah malam2 buta pegi umah org..hehe... Kala Bee cooked Mee Goreng & Ayam Goreng...


Me & hubbie make a move at 11.50pm as we were so tired spending the whole day outside... Reached home at 12.10 midnite...


Now I'm turning in for the day!! Byeeeeee!!!





No comments: