Monday, November 29, 2004

Slacking Monday!

Before hubbie went to werk tis morning, he told me tat he gonna take half day urgent leave as he was very tired after watching his faveret EPL team, Liverpool Vs Arsenal.. Meaning I will have his company in the afternoon..yeah! After tat I continued my sleep but can't really sleep well as my lil' gurl inside keep on kicking me... Tried finding the best position by tossing and turning.... My lil' gurl becoming more & more active nowadays... :)


Luckily today I didn't have to cook as SIL had cooked Daging Masak Kicap & Sambal Kangkong.. MIL called to inform tat hubbie's niece & nephew gonna bring the dishes over later..And she told me to just cook rice... Selamat!! hehe


Try to take a nap in the afternoon while hubbie is sleeping but I just cudn't close my eyes... So I watched P Ramlee VCD : Madu Tiga & Tiga Abdul...


At 7pm as usual watched Double Happiness while having our dinner... Now waiting for 10.30pm to watch the Next American Top Model... Will go to ZzzzzZZzzz after tat..


2 more days to the Final Showdown of Spore Idol!! Taufik! Taufik! Taufik!!

No comments: