Monday, March 08, 2004

When I woke up today, it was raining cats & dog... ThunderstormsQuickly went to shut all the windows in the house...Went to wash myself up before switching on the PC..Desktop MSN hubbie telling him that I've woke up... :) Ate my bfast...At the same time, I cleared my emails...Login to ewah2 and Pk Forum...

Look outside the window and still the rain keep pouring...It was like 10pm...Was so cloudy and gloomy.. I wanted to go to GValue but I was just too lazy to go out in the rain...Continued chatting till 2.45pm... Get ready to go to the shop as it's only drizzling...

Came back from shop, I started to prepare the ingredients for tonite's dinner..Hubbie wanted to eat Nasi Goreng Kampung...I decided to cook seafood beancurd to go along with the rice...And fried some chickens....After I had prepared all the ingredients, I login to ewah2 to chat for awhile while waiting for 5pm...

Started cooking at 5.15pm as hubbie told me that he gonna be out of office @ around 6.15pm....Finished cooking @ around 6.25pm...Hubbie still not back yet as he did call earlier that it still raining heavily...After cleaning the kitchen, I watched TV while waiting for my hubbie to come home..TV

Hubbie came home around 6.45pm and served dinner @ 7pm...After dinner, I took a warm bath...Was looking thru today's TV program but it seems that Monday is a boring day to watch TV cos there's not even an interesting program shown in any channel...So now I am blogging my way thru and will continue to chat in the MSN with kissy as usual... Teethy

Till then...Will be back again tomoro...!! Hippie

No comments: