Friday, March 12, 2004

Today is such a sunny day.. Burnt To A Crisp Nazreen & Rohani asked me out for lunch at Warung Selamat Makan.. Met them there at about 12.50pm.. Had Mee Hoon Soto...Chatted while eating..As usual we will laugh our heart out with all the topics that we discussed...Went home arond 1.50pm...Reached home I on the aircon with full blast...Was feeling so warm....Login to ewah2 as usual...Chatted till about 4.10pm.. Get ready to meet my hubbie at his werk place...We gonna go to my SIL house @ Bukit Panjang... Need to fix their new printer... Printer

Reached Bukit Panjang @ 5.45pm...Straight away I fixed the printer @ Farhan's room... We had our dinner around 7pm...SIL cooked mee rebus and pengat keledek.. Delicious!! Goofy

Laze around while waiting for the Uncut, Uncensored & Untalented featuring William Hung @ 10pm...I guess most of the viewers are waiting for the ermmm..."Popular New Age Guy" appearance.. Too Happy

Went home right after the program ended...Now in front of my PC, I'm blogging my way thru & at the same time msn-ing kissy... Tomoro will be meeting the Sakurapz Geng to go to the IT Show...Hubbie gonna grab the Digi Camera offer @ Suntec... Digital Camera

Gonna have my nite shower Soaking and go to bed... Dreaming

No comments: