Monday, March 15, 2004

Today hubbie is on urgent leave...He was complaining that his body aching especially his knee.. Pity him... He continued his sleep after he sms his colleague that he's taking Urgent Leave....I on my PC as usual to check my mails...Email.. Login to ewah2... Most of them are in oredi...Chatted with them....Soon hubbie too join in the chat.... I asked hubbie to go Giant @ Parkway to shop for our groceries.. He told me that we will go later in the afternoon cos the weather is not that good at the moment...

Anyway today I did not cook as MIL gave sambal tumis udang and ikan masak kicap yesterday...I heated up the dishes and cook the rice.. Serve lunch at abt 12.30pm...My bro called me saying that he's coming later to sent the PC....

At about 4pm, we get ready to go out..First we went to Lavendar to buy our bus ticket for our KL trip this April.. Went to Hasry Express to buy Super VIP tix for 12 midnite bus... Bus.. After buying the tix, we went straight to Parkway to shop our groceries.. Shopping 2.. Bought a lot of things there... After shopping we went to banquet to have our dinner... I ate Chicken Cutlet and hubbie had Chicken Rice... Went back after that as my bro is coming over around 7 plus...

Reached home and I started to unpack the shopping bags... My bro called me informing that he gonna come with my sis, Husher & Huzair... he asked whether is there any food @ home...I told him that I did not cook today...After putting down the phone with him, I began to take out the ingredients to cook Fried Bee Hoon..Pity them coming my house w/o eating... So I began to cook eventho' I'm feeling quite tired...

They came over at around 8.15pm where I still on the verge of finishing my fried bee hoon...Served them the bee hoon with iced water..They finished the bee hoon in the wok...I guess they are really hungry..hehe...

Sat down and chit chatted with them...Watched Chinese Drama with them and continue watching the American Top Model with Tyra Banks...They went off around 10.30pm...
Hubbie asked me to make him a cup of Hot Choclate which we bought @ Giant just now...Made for him and myself a cup of Hot Chocolate each...Taste good... yummie...

Here, I'm in front of my PC chatting in MSN with my fren, Suriani and kissy... Heard from Suriani that another fren of ours, Dijah, is pregnant 8 weeks...So happy for her...Wunder when will be my turn.. I Dunno..Nevermind...my turn will come soon..Insya Allah...Just pray hard....

Gonna turn in soon...Will be back tomoro.... Chiaoo...

No comments: