Sunday, March 14, 2004

This morning I'm feeling very crampy...My stomach really cramp.... wake my hubby up in the morning as he gonna play soccer with Jaybonz & frenz @ East Coast... He was too excited to play using his new Supernova II boot... Rolly 2 He went out around 9am...I on the washing machine to wash the dirty laundry..Today weather is very bright & sunny...Good to dry clothes... I read the magazines that I bought @ JB last nite while waiting for Selamat pagi Singapura to start....

After SPS, I on my PC... hmm...kissy has yet to go online...While surfing around, saw kissy online...Chatted with her and my sis...

Hubbie came home @ around 12.30pm...He bought Nasi Lemak for me...That's my bfast cum lunch... SIL called to inform the time that we will be going to Suntec...Let hubbie rest before going to Suntec... At abt 2.30pm, we get ready to go to my MIL's house to meet my SIL & family.. We took SIL's hubbie's trailer to go to Suntec...The road to Suntec really jammed....We alighted just in front of Suntec and Abg Daud went off to look for parking...Went straight to the IT Show Hall...Found the San Disk booth and I exchanged my faulty SD Card with the sales person...Managed to change one new card...SIL bought the same SD card and hubbie too bought 128MB CF Card for our Canon Ixus...Together we have 288MB for our IXUS...Hubbie said that shud be enuff to bring for our KL Trip in April...Can't wait for the trip....Considered as our 2nd honeymoon...hahah In Love

After getting the Memory Card, we went out of Suntec to meet up Abg Daud opposite Concourse Building..We have to walk a distance just to go there...Took the trailer to Beach Rd as Kak Nana & Abg Daud need to get something at Level 3 of the Beach Rd Hawker Ctr...We then sat down to have our so called lunch..Had mutton chop...

Went back to MIL's place at around 6.15pm...Sat there till 8pm before we went back to our home...Anyway it's just 2 blks away...hehe...

Took my nite bath and now thinking on what to do... Ummm Wanted to watch Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian but it is aired at TV3..Cudn;t get TV3 in study room...so sad...Tot of staying back @ MIL's house to watch the Anugerah but thinking that hubbie gonna werk tomoro den I dropped the idea...

Continue MSN-ing kissy and will read my book later.... Till then...Will be back again tomoro... Chiao!

Before I leave..here's some pic that we've taken juz now...


      



No comments: