Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Today I woke up early to make my hubbie bfast pack to werk...Then I hanged the washed clothes which I spinned off in the washing machine yesterday nite outside..After hubbie went to werk, I continued sleeping till 9.45am...Woke up and washed up...On my PC to check my mails as usual...Flooded with the Sakurapz's emails..Login to ewah2...Chatted till 12pm...I quickly get ready to meet kissy @ CT hall MRT where we gonna have lunch together with the Sakurapz Geng @ Sakura Rest...Sms kissy that I'll be late...Reached CT Hall around 1pm..I tot I was late but kissy was even later than me...hehehe..

Met Mal, Klopez, shny & sunflora @ Sakura Rest straight..Ordered Cockle Fried Kway Teow and Bandung...
We chatted as we eat our food...We left Sakura around 2pm..Kissy and me went window shopping @ Robinsson for awhile...Den we headed to Mrs Field where I bought 16pcs of Cookies Niblets...We then took MRT where kissy went back to her office and me going to Eunos...Took a bus from Eunos to my MIL's place...I've promised her that I will come and take the food that she'd cooked...Was at MIL's place for quite sometimes as it started to rain when I reached her place...We sat down to watch the vcd of Yusry & Erra's wedding which I left it at her place... TV

Went back around 3.45pm....Once reached home, I switch on my PC...Have promised the Sakurapz geng that I'll upload the pixs taken just now...Login to ewah2 and start chatting with them...And also helping LeNNy and Mal on their blogs....

Chatted with them till 6pm.. Then I heated up the food that MIL gave while waiting for hubbie to come home...He reached home quite late today...After his bath, I served dinner...After dinner we then watched TV together before we started to face our PC again.. Computing..Chatted with kissy, Mal and sham in the MSn where we joined in 1 conversation...At 9pm, I watched the Chinese Drama, I Love My Home...I guess it's bcos of my sis yesterday tat I've started to watch this drama..but I head this Friday will be the last episode...

After the drama finished, I continue to chat with kissy in the MSN and started blogging....Hubbie then told me that the hotel that we booked for our KL Trip has been approved...So we will be staying over at Melia Hotel dyring our KL Trip...yeshh!! Can't wait to go this coming Holiday in April...Yippieee!!! Bouncy 5

Now I wanna watch Melodi @ Suria with my hubbie..Had made him Hot Chocolate....So will be back tomoro again...See ya!!

No comments: