Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today I managed to sleep back again after hubby went off to werk..Woke up @ 10.30am...As usual will on my PC then off to wash up...Surprisingly today when I check my mail, there was no mail from the gurlz...At one moment I tot my email server has gone ding dong but then I guess they must be pretty busy..Asked kissy over the phone whether was there any morning mails from the gurlz but she said there was none..hehe...As usual I login to ewah2..Chatted till 12 plus before I did my housewerk... Called my parent's home and was surprised to hear my dad's voice...Chatty He supposed to be in his office but he at home at tat moment??? Dad told me that his company had 2 days shutdown so there he was lazing around at home...Good for him..Thumbs Up At least he can have a good rest...I told him that I'll be coming over earlier since he's at home...

At around 1.45pm, I went off to Bedok Library before coming over to my parent's hse...Borrowed some books...Uncle Mat & Aunty Ani were @ my parent's place..Husband And Wife Good to see them as it has been quite sometimes that I met them..I guess the last time it was during hari Raya Haji..Gosh it has been a month plus!! My bro was @ home too...I tot he went to werk oredi but he said that he gotten 2 days MC..and got to know tat he met with an accident yesterday morning...Eyes Poppin A taxi knocked him down...Luckily it's not tat serious but was quite shocked to see his injured leg, hands and even his right side of his face...He still can walk as normal but a bit of limping... Luckily he's off tomoro & Sat..

I watched American Pie 2 with my bro @ sis's room...He was watching the movie when I came...so I joined in since I've yet to watched the part 2....But before tat I ate my lunch cos I'm really² hungry..Mum cooked Nasi Rawan...Wow!! Delicious..With the bagedil, paru, acar, fried chicken and ayam masak tomato...Superb!! Goofy

At around 4.45pm I login to ewah2...Chatted for awhile with the gurlz & guys...Hubbie reached at abt 5.30pm..Today he managed to knock off an hr earlier...Wanted to serve him Nasi rawan but he said later... At the mean time, he watched VCD titled Blue Streak..At about 6.15pm, hubbie wanted his dinner.. I ate again...hehe..but this time just a lil' rice...but with 2 bagedils...My faveret!! yummiee...

My dad was asking me to accompany my sis to buy earing for her as she just pierced her ears last week.. It's her 2nd time cos the last time there was an infection so the doctor advised her to leave it till it closed... But luckier this time for her that it went well.. Off I went with my sis to Bedok Interchange to scout for her earing @ Taka Jewellery...Not tat nice but the price is so ex....Went to SK Jewellery and saw wuite a few nice design with a good price...Called my dad to check whether the price is okay for me to buy for my sis...My dad just leave it to me to choose for her...Choose a simple white gold stud for my sis... It cost $139 for just a small stud..My sis can't wear a designer earing to skool anyway...So we settled with the small one...Paid using my dad's NETS card... Went back after that..

Watched TV with my parents & hubbie and started talking abt Malaysia politics..As usual will touch abt the Malaysian Election...My bro went out for awhile to meet our cuzzin, Umeer, who had just book out from Tekong..

We went off @ 8.35pm...We stopped by @ 7-11 Ubi to buy ice cream... Ice Cream 4My bro called me to inform that he's at our blk..He wanted to borrow DVDs...Bought for him ice cream too...I bought Crunchies Ice Cream for myself and bro while my hubbie bought Mars & Cadbury Fruit & Nut Ice Cream...

At home, my hubbie wanted to eat the Ramly burger so I made one for him and one for my bro.... Then we sat down to watched the 9pm Chinese Drama...My bro went back after the drama and we continued to watched American Idol...American Idol Matthew is out this time...Too bad for him but he definitely has a good voice...Anyway Camile was lucky..Hope she can do much better for the next round..I like her..She's pretty and has a good voice too...

Now I'm gonna read my book Reading that I borrowed @ the library since there's no one in the MSN that I can chat with..kissy is oofline..I guess she's getting ready for her so called "Beach Babe Suit" for her D&D tomoro...hehehehe Star 6....Anyway hope u enjoy yurself tomoro my dear partner...Bouncy 8

Will see you guys tomoro....It's Friday tomoro!!!!!!!!! Yippie!! Good nite!!!

No comments: